Vehicle: 2020 Ford Transit 250 Mid Roof Van
Job Type: Refrigerated Van upfit for food delivery.
The customer, a non-profit, needed a cold food delivery van. The Mid-Roof Transit provides plenty of storage and in addition to the regular refrigeration package Fleetco added a pair of fold-down shelf units. This allows the customer to maximize storage space while maintaining flexibility for transporting different types of cargo. In addition, the fiberglass liner is reinforced with a treadplate floor and side guards. This provides durability and is easy to clean, meeting all sanitary regulations. We used Thermo King’s V320 unit and added standby power, providing a plug-in option to keep the unit cold even when the engine is turned off.
– Fiberglass Liner with Aluminum Diamond Plate floor and lower walls
– Engine Bracket Kit for the refrigeration system compressor
– Thermo King V320-20 Chill Unit with Electric Standby
– In-cab control thermostat control unit
– Ranger Design Folding Shelves, 58” wide x 21” deep – Qty. 2