Vehicle: 2019 Ford F550
Job Type: Install flatbed with custom side panels.
Baldwin EMC is an electric utility and needed an 11-foot flatbed truck. They chose a PJ GB model, which includes a steel-tubing headache rack, 30,000 lbs. B&W gooseneck hitch with removable cover and a 14,500 lbs. receiver hitch. The flatbed was then outfitted with a pair of under body toolboxes behind the cab and custom fabricated, removable side panels. Up front, the truck received a grill guard complete with a heavy duty Warn winch.
– PJ Truck Beds GB 11’4” flatbed
– Custom fabricated, removable welded 11-gauge steel side panels
– 2 Buyer’s Products 18x18x48-inch under body tool boxes
– Grill guard with winch mount
– Warn M15 heavy duty winch
– 4 Buyer’s Products white LED low profile strobes