Vehicle: 2019 Rock Solid 28’ Trailer
Job Type: Build-out enclosed trailer for use as mobile workspace.
The USCG needed two trailers equipped as mobile support units for their Special Missions training operations. The list of requirements included crew lockers, storage cabinets, a large desk area with lighting, climate control and a multifaceted power system. The builds began with 28-foot Rock Solid brand trailers upgraded with a trio of 5200 lbs. torsion axels. The trailers were insulated and equipped with two roof-mounted heat pump units. Fleetco designed and installed a power system combining 120v and 12v capacities. This included a gas generator, shore power, inverter and roof-mounted solar battery charger. Exterior requirements for the trailer included extensive scene lighting and a retractable awning.
– Caterpillar 12 KW Gas Generator
– Power Awning 18’
– Interior Electrical Outlets
– Poly Finished Hardwood Counter Tops
– CTech Wall and Base Cabinets
– 2 Ea. EZ Stak Custom Cabinets
– 2 Ea. Pole Scene Lights 20K Lumens
– 3 Ea. 20K Lumen Light Bars
– LED Interior Lighting
– Under Cabinet Lighting
– 2 Ea. 15K BTU Rooftop A/C Heat Pumps
– Non Slip Coin Rubber Floor