Vehicle: 2020 Ford Transit 250 Mid-Roof
Job Type: Install a full complement of Adrian Steel shelves, drawers and accessories.
This electrical contractor needed a complete solution for getting tools and materials on the jobsite and keeping them organized. The van came already equipped with an Adrian Steel ladder rack, conduit carrier and composite bulkhead. We installed a customized package of Adrian Steel shelving and drawers. This design allows instant access to shelves from cargo doors and includes a large pull-out drawer facing the passenger side sliding door. For crew safety, we installed grab handles at the rear of the van, door steps at the rear and side, and finally added a lockable center console file box between the captain’s chairs.
– Hybrid 4-Shelf Unit, 50w x 59h x 14d, Gray – 2
– Hybrid 4-Shelf Unit, 44w x 59h x 14d, Gray – 2
– 3-Compartment Floor Drawer, 40w x 12h x 51.5d, Gray
– 2-Bar Wire Reel Holder, 18w x 46h x 18d, Gray
– 4-Case Holder w/ Cases, Small, 14w x 19h x 14d, Blue, Gray
– Yellow Grab Handle – 2
– Rear Door Step
– Side Door Step
– Center Console with Lockable File Drawer